Tuesday, March 11, 2008

this is the beginning of a beautiful day

today is a new day kids

i'm givin' a big "fuck you" to senioritis and i'm gettin' shit done.

all of a sudden it hit me that the more i let my lack of motivation take over, the less i'll get done, the slower days will go by and the less satisfied with my senior year i'll be; so today is a new day.

i'm going to get to work!

i was thinking about it and i realized all my life my head has been in the future but the future has always been my next year in school THIS YEAR, however, my head is in fantasy land. i'm gonna have to tighten the reins and be in "the now" until the beginning of may when i can let go and be the summer bum i always wanted to be.



catch ya on the flip side!

4 comments:

liv said...

woohoooooo!

Rach said...

as an 8 year old child, i do a very good chris farley as matt foley impression, i have it on video to prove, or just ask arthur or adele meyer. you've probably seen it.

Stephanie said...

Good job! At least someone is getting shit done!

Rach said...

matt foley is one of the greatest snl characters ever invented.