Saturday, January 26, 2008

chicago!

i gotta represent

i love chicago! i love having four seasons, i love that they're so extreme that i'm excited for the next one to come. i love lake michigan, it's my favorite place in the world.



i love being in the city and i love being in the burbs. chicago has so many great neighborhoods that are all so different from each other, it's like getting 10 cities in one! i love all of the museums and parks even though i don't go to them enough.




i love all the ethnic food in their ethnic neighborhoods even though sometimes i get scared to go to them. i love riding the train and i love when tourists ask me for directions.

i also love the architecture in chicago

i'm proud to say i'm from chicago!


(the river is froze!)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I was telling someone today about how jealous I am of you living in the middle of a big city. I bet you feel like such a cool city girl all the time. I want that.