Friday, April 20, 2007

little debbie

my mom is the coolest mom there ever was. amoung other things, she links me too cool websites that she finds. the latest website she sent to me was this:
http://www.mrfrench.com/popink.asp

it has all the best things ever in the world, ever. these are some of my favorites:



these are very cool plates with ladies, both naked and clothed, deer, hearts, wood grain and cow meat.



these are boxes of soap. one box is for naked ladies and the other is for babies.



this is a notebook with puppies on the cover, puppies that are fluffy, puppies that poop and puppies that hump.



these are some of my favorite things on the website. a naked camera, King Poop and tiny dancers

ps you gotta click on the images and make them bigger because they're too small to appreciate!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the dog with poop exploding out of its but. That's like a shower, man.

Stephanie said...

Excuse me, butt.

Unknown said...

i like the wood grain plate. hubba hubba.