Thursday, April 5, 2007

e-mail

i just got the best e-mail i've ever gotten in my life from "a man with a moustache".


this is my drawing of a moustache

the bahama people called me and told me they had my two free tickets for a cruise to the bahamas. i asked the lady what the catch was and she told me they're an advertising company and they get free trips, they have so many that they can't use some of them and have decided to give them away. she told me the catch was "insert name of advertising company here cause i forgot it". what? does that mean i have to wear a hat and shirt with the company's name on it the whole trip? and then she was like "when you get back you have to tell everyone you know how much fun you had and how our company gave you the trip. i can't decide whether or not this is real. she said she would need my credit card because i have to pay the $60 per person ahead of time to secure my tickets. i have 30 days.

No comments: