Friday, February 9, 2007

amy and kitty

my boss just told me a wonderful story about being on a plane from chicago to new york city with amy sedaris. there was some kind of issue and the plan had to land early and it turned out my bosses, kitty and kelly, a guy my bosses were traveling with and amy all took a cab to the train station and then the train to nyc and then another cab together. kitty said at one point in the cab the other guy they were with called his wife to tell her he was going to be late and amy was yelling in the background "come back to bed honey! i've got doughnuts for you!"



i absolutely love amy sedaris and my boss kitty is probably second after amy so this story makes for one of my tops. i wish i could ride in a cab with amy, that would be a good day.

No comments: