Sunday, January 21, 2007

da bears

the bears are playing an important football game today, i don't totally understand what it means if they win but for some reason i'm excited to watch it. i even thought about going to target or walgreens to get a bears sweatshirt to wear while i watch the game on the tube. i'm sure i'll sit down and watch the first 10 min and then get bored and just wait for my dad to tell me how it ended but never the less, i'm pumped!



also, i watched 'guys and dolls' last night and it's a really great movie, i hate theater kids but i love musicals

my parents are planning to move to michigan this summer. they've been going to look at a bunch of houses and some land, my dad wants to build. my mom told me it's always been my dad's dream to build a house, she said she can't justify moving into a house that's not their dream home knowing her husbands itching to design the perfect cottage for them to grow old in. i think if i get sick of the bears game i'll start designing a home for my parents.

finally, i got my hair cut the other day and i was telling my hair dresser about the trip i had just taken to europe to visit a boy and when i told her i wouldn't see him again until june she said 'you're going to have to screw his brains out in june to make up for lost time'. it was awkward and i didn't know quite how to respond at the time but now i think it's really great that she felt comfortable saying it to me, i feel like we could talk about anything. the whole conversation just reinforced my theory that the best way to get close to someone is to talk about sex and poop.

No comments: